Advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow in DST-SERB project at
Department of Zoology, University of Delhi
E-applications are invited through email with a copy of the CV in the prescribed format (indicated below) from highly motivated eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST-SI-M sponsored research project entitled, Investigation of the role of exosornes in cervical cancer angiogenesis and endothelial cell conditioning” (Sanction code- EMR/2017/000 I 8; duration of project – till Nov 2020).
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Fellowship/Salary: 25,000+ HRA as per project guidelines.
Age limit: The upper age limit of applying to this post is 28 years.
Essential Qualifications for Junior Research Fellow:
Candidates should have M.Sc. in Zoology, Biomedical Sciences, Microbiology or any other related field of life Sciences discipline with minimum 55% marks for General Category (50% marks in case of (SC/S1/PH) or equivalent to CGPA grade.
- Candidate should be CSIR/UGC NET qualified.
- Candidate should bear organizational skills, proficiency in English language and capacity to work amicably in a large research group.
Desirable (not mandatory):
Experience in basic molecular biology techniques. Candidate should be able to perform cell and tissue culture techniques. Working knowledge of computers, MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power point), and possess basic bioinformatic skills.
The candidates should address their applications to Prof. Alok Chandra Bharti and send their latest CV by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by May 3, 2019.
Interested shortlisted candidates will he asked to appear for personal interview which will be conducted shortly after screening is complete. Candidates who cannot appear for the interview need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be intimated by email to appear for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Note: Candidates should bring a copy of the CV and a latest photograph. all the original certificates, date of birth proof along with all other relevant information (like copies of publications. awards etc) at the time of interview.
Last Date: Apply on or before May 3, 2019.
The CV should basically contain:
- Name of the candidate
- Contact details (Email, Phone)
- Latest photograph
- Address (for communication and permanent address)
- Percentage of Marks Obtained in M.Sc., and Subject and papers studied
- Year of passing
- Name of the Awarding University
- Research-experience, if any (years) with details of past research:
- Techniques performed
- Type (JRF/LS) and Year of NET qualification:
- Current Affiliation: