Junior Research Fellow (Project) Position
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following timebound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project: Project entitled “Molecular and Cellular Biology of Prostate Cancer and Its Implications in Early Detection and Diagnosis” funded by SERB-DST
Post details: Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No of Posts: 01
Duration of the Project: Tenable till – 27.03.2020
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID: Dr. Anil K. Suri, POE [email protected]
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate in any field of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Job description & Desired Knowledge: The Candidate should have knowledge about molecular biology techniques, caner cell line handling, real time PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and animal handling.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience:
Junior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 25,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 23.04.2019
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.