CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
GANDHINAGAR, GUJARAT – 382030
Applications are invited for one post of Project Assistant in Inflammatory Biology under a DBT funded project.
Project title: “Synthesis of natural product congeners to reinvigorate te investigation of their chemistry & activity against inflammatory parthenogenesis”
Position Title: Project Assistant
Principle investigator: Dr. Umesh C. S. Yadav
Funding agency: Department of Bio Technology (DBT), Govt. of India
Fellowship: Rs. 8000/- per month (Consolidated)
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biological Sciences with minimum of 55% marks. At least 6-months of work experience in the relevant area of cell biology, hands on experience with cells culture including cancer cells, Western blotting, ELISA etc.
- Prior experience in the cell culture.
- Previous laboratory experience is a plus
Note: The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis for a period of six months. Appointment may be terminated earlier by either party with a one-month advance notice.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting above requirements may send application indicating name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and email addresses, essential/technical/professional qualifications, research work and experience, list of published articles, book chapters etc. along with signature, date and names of at least two referees.
- The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis initially for a period of six months.
- Appointment may be extended for another six months depending on the satisfactory work performance as assessed by the project head.
- The selected candidate will directly report to the Principal Investigator regarding his/her work progress and project-related matters.
- The services will be required 5 days a week as per the University rules and on the weekends, if deemed necessary.
- In addition to the regular work, the selected candidate will have to perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the PI related to the project.
- No other allowances are payable.
- Sort-listed candidates will be called for the interview and informed by email at least one week in advance.
- No TA/DA is payable to the candidates for interview. Date of interview will be communicated separately to screened candidates by email.
Application along with a brief resume should be sent on or before 24-04-2019 to:
Dr. Umesh C S Yadav,
Associate Professor; School of Life Sciences
Central University of Gujarat
Sector 30, Gandhinagar-382030
Gujarat. Email: email@example.com
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.