ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Jobs
Eligible candidates are invited to ‘attend “Walk-in-Interview” for the post of Junior Research Fellow (4 No.) in Department of Biotechnology (DBT) funded project (up to Oct 2021) at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), Pusa campus, New Delhi 110012 as mentioned below.
Name of the Project: Evaluation of Genetic Resources for Genetic Enhancement and Improvement of Minor Pulses’
Name of the PI: Dr. D. P. Wankhede, Scientist, Division of Genomic Resources
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Post(s): 04
Emoluments per month: Rs. 25000/- +30% HRA per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs 28,000/- + 30% HRA per month from 3rd year onwards.
Date/Time. of interview: 30 April 2019; 10:30AM
Post graduate degree in Bioinformatics or Biological sciences/ chemical sciences including biochemistry/ biotechnology/ botany/Genetics and plant breeding microbiology/ food chemistry/ nutrition/ applied chemistry/ analytical chemistry with first division/60% marks/ equivalent overall grade point average along with NET/GATE qualification.
Post Graduate degree in the above mentioned disciplines with four year professional degree at undergraduate level with first division/60% marks/ equivalent overall grade point
Desirable Qualification: Experience of working in food chemistry or Experience working on next generation sequencining data analysis.
Terms and Conditions
- Upper age limit (on date of advertisement) is 35 years (men) and 40 years (women). Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOl/ICAR norms.
- After selection, continuation of JRF will be based on their performance.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidate have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR
- The decision of Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall alsci’reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with bio-data in the given format enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards ‘duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.