ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Jobs
Eligible candidates are invited to ‘attend “Walk-in-Interview” for the post of Junior Research Fellow (4 No.) in Department of Biotechnology (DBT) funded project (up to Oct 2021) at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), Pusa campus, New Delhi 110012 as mentioned below.
Name of the Project: Evaluation of Genetic Resources for Genetic Enhancement and Improvement of Minor Pulses’
Name of the PI: Dr. D. P. Wankhede, Scientist, Division of Genomic Resources
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Post(s): 04
Emoluments per month: Rs. 25000/- +30% HRA per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs 28,000/- + 30% HRA per month from 3rd year onwards.
Date/Time. of interview: 30 April 2019; 10:30AM
Post graduate degree in Bioinformatics or Biological sciences/ chemical sciences including biochemistry/ biotechnology/ botany/Genetics and plant breeding microbiology/ food chemistry/ nutrition/ applied chemistry/ analytical chemistry with first division/60% marks/ equivalent overall grade point average along with NET/GATE qualification.
Post Graduate degree in the above mentioned disciplines with four year professional degree at undergraduate level with first division/60% marks/ equivalent overall grade point
Desirable Qualification: Experience of working in food chemistry or Experience working on next generation sequencining data analysis.
Terms and Conditions
- Upper age limit (on date of advertisement) is 35 years (men) and 40 years (women). Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOl/ICAR norms.
- After selection, continuation of JRF will be based on their performance.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidate have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR
- The decision of Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall alsci’reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with bio-data in the given format enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards ‘duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.