Microbiology Research Assistant Job
MSc Microbiology jobs for eligible candidates at Vasantdada Sugar Institute. MSc jobs for microbiology research assistant at Vasantdada Sugar Institute VSI. For more details on the same, check all the details below:
Positions: Research Assistant – Microbiology
No.of.Posts: 01 Post
Section: Agricultural Microbiology Section
Compensation: Consolidated salary of Rs.14,000/- per month.
This post is purely on temporary/ contract basis on a period of 11 months only
Starting Emolument: Approximately Rs.1,68,000 per annum.
Research project on “Collection, Isolation, Characterization and Identification of entomopathogenic fungi on sugarcane white fly, Aleurolobus barodensis Maskell. and development of consortia as a bio-control agent for its control in sugarcane eco-system.”
Candidate Profile, Qualification & Experience:
- Young dynamic candidate, having Bachelors Degree in Agriculture with at least 2 years experience or Masters degree in Microbiology (M.Sc. Microbiology) having good knowledge of microbial techniques.
- Should work on laboratory scale, pot scale and field scale research on sugarcane pests and their bio-control.
- Good knowledge of technical assistance in actual protocol of all R & D, laboratory, should handle HPLC, protein purification system and field related observations and related studies.
- Toxicological studies of pesticides, Bio-pesticides, parasite, predators, super parasitization etc., statistical data analysis, preparation of research reports etc.
- Experience in relevant field will be appreciated. Experience: Minimum 1year and maximum 2 years experience in R & D in Microbiology especially related to laboratory and field research in sugarcane pests, bio-control agents, entomopathogenic fungi and toxicological studies will be appreciated.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications are to be submitted at the time of Walk in Interview only. No Email Application will be considered.
- Consolidated salary of Rs.14,000/- per month.
- Appointment is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview.
- Application alongwith updated C.V. is to be submitted at the time of Walk in Interview only. Candidates must bring updated C.V./ resume, original mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates, testimonials alongwith certified photocopies at the time of interview.
- Decision of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserves the rights to fill or cancel any post or all posts without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
Eligible candidates with excellent academic record and the relevant experience may Walk in for an interview to be held on 24th April 2019 at 11.00 a.m. at the Agri. Microbiology Section, VSI.