WALK-IN-WRITTEN TEST/ INTERVIEW
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position under the project entitled: “Alleviating Effect of Micronutrient Combinations in Improving the Differentiating Potency of Human Brain Cancer Stem Cells: an explorative mechanistic Study” funded by DST-SERB and executing agency is National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
Position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Positions: 01
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent from recognized University. OR Post Graduate Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in in vitro cancer cell culture techniques along with
Flowcytometry, western blot and RI-PCR etc.
Nature of duties: To assist Scientist in the laboratory.
Age: 33 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR guidelines*.
- Rs.31,000/- per month fixed without any allowances for 1st and 2nd year.
- Rs.35,000/- per month fixed without any allowances for 3rd year.
Tenure: Initially upto one year, extendable to new 2 years based on the performance and availability of funds.
Place of work: Stem Cell Research Laboratory, NIN, Hyderabad.
Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. Relaxed upper age limit by two years in case of women candidates.
Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates after verification of the certificates. However, if more number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, Written Test/ Skill Test may also be conducted on the same day for final round of Interview.
How to Apply
The candidates should bring all oriqinal certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card & Community Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- No TAI DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the following date between 9:00 A.M. and 09:30 A.M. at National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad for Walk-in- Written Test/ interview.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the Institute after 09:30 A.M. under any circumstances.
- The Candidates may download the application form from www.nin.res.in If the candidates are not able to download the application form, it will be provided to the candidates at the venue on the date of Walk-in-Written Test/ interview.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
- The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute.
- The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one post need to submit separate application for each post. Age, qualifications, etc., will be reckoned as on the date of Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview.