Walk-in-Interview for Project Assistant Position
CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for a 1 [One] position of Project Assistant Level–II on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of Fruit & Vegetable Technology, CSIR-CFTRI under the research project “Microbial and pesticide decontamination of freshly consumed vegetables” (GAP-0519).
Name of the Position: Project Assistant Level-II
No. of Position: 1 (one)
Essential Qualification: First class M.Sc. in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology with good academic records.
Desirable: Experience in the related area will be given priority.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) consolidated per month
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. P S Negi, Sr. Principal Scientist, Department of Fruit & Vegetable Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 12.04.2019 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with email address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 12.04.2019, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0519) for a maximum period of Four months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Venue: Fruit & Vegetable Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
Date & Time: 12.04.2019; 10.00 A.M.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.