ACTREC JRF Applications Notification
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CANDIDATES WITH A VALID JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (CSIR, UGC, DBT Cat A, BINC, ICMR) OR THOSE WHOSE NAME FEATURES IN ACTREC’S JGEEBILS SHORTLIST
1) All fields in the online application must be filled. The application deadline is 1st May 2019.
2) Candidates who have earlier applied for ACTREC JRF online test examination on 25th Jan 2019, but not qualified,have to reapply if they have valid JRF Fellowship now or listed in ACTREC JGEEBILS list. Those whose names are listed on ACTREC website for Interview need not apply.
3) The candidate is responsible for the accuracy of all the information provided in the application. Any errors will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
4) Candidates with their own valid external Fellowship will have to provide proof at the time of interview. Candidates with a Fellowship should ensure that the Fellowship has not lapsed before 1st September 2019. If the Fellowship is lapsed, it will not be considered for a direct interview.
5) DST inspire fellowships awardees are not eligible for direct interview. Please DO NOT send your online applications.
6) Before starting the application process please ensure that you have the following ready for upload documents. The size of all files and photos (together) should be less than 200kb.
- A recent (less than 6 month old) colour passport size photograph (JPEG file only).
- Proof of SC/ST/PH status (if applicable).
- Proof of valid external fellowship either award letter from funding agency or the hall ticket of the fellowship exam if yet to receive award letter/Screenshot showing candidate’s name in ACTREC’s JGEEBILS shortlist (if applicable)
- A scan of applicants signature (JPEG file only).
7) Application fees Rs. 500/- (No Fees for Females candidates, Physically handicapped) must preferably be paid by online transfer. The bank details are as follows:
Bank: Central bank of India Branch: Kharghar, Account Number: 1797305746
IFSC code: CBIN0284047 MICR code 400016114.
Please enter the UTR number in the appropriate section in the online form.
Account holder/ beneficiary: TMC-ACTREC (Current account)
Bank Demand Draft number or Net Banking or electronic payment details or IMPS number, please enter in the appropriate section in this online form.
8) A hard copy of the application is NOT required. If there is difficulty in online payment, then the fees may be paid by Demand draft payable to TMC-ACTREC and should be sent by courier or speed post to the: Senior Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Tata Memorial Centre, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210 so as to reach the office by 1st May 2019. Write candidate’s name, mobile and application number on the back of the Draft.
9) Please print the acknowledgment to be generated in trial and bring it with you along with a government issued photo ID (e.g. Aadhaar card, PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport, College ID) on the day of interview.
10) At the time of interview, you will have to present your original MSc/ MTech/ MVSc/ MPharm certificates, mark sheets, Fellowship proof, and other relevant documents for verification.
11) The name of the candidate with date of interview will be displayed on ACTREC website on 6th May 2019.
Address queries, if any, to: email@example.com
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.