Division of Genetics
ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi –110012
WALK –IN INTERVIEW
(Under DST funded Project)
One post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is available in the Division of Genetics in DST funded project purely on contractual basis (as indicated below). The interview will be held on 29/04/2019 at 10.00 AM at Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110 012.
Name of the Project: “Utilizing germplasm diversity of climate resilient crop pearl millet for identification and mapping of heat stress responsive gene(s) and functional annotation of transcriptome adaptation to seedling heat stress’’
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Post: 01
Emoluments(Fixed) PM: JRF @ Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA per month for 1st and 2nd year & SRF @ Rs. 28000/- + 30% HRA for 3rd year.
Essential: Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/ Life Sciences with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree.
Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent or Ph.D. in any of above disciplines (As perICAR Memorandum F.No. Agri. Edn. /6/27/2014 /HRD Dated 13.07.2015 and F.No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/ HRD Dated 09.10.2015)
Desirable: Experience in molecular markers and proficiency in basic bioinformatics tools.
Date of interview and Venue: Date: 29/04/2019 Venue: Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi
Terms & Conditions:
- Age limit: Maximum age 35years for JRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST &women and three years for OBC).
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially up to 31stMarch 2020, but may be extended further based on the performance of the candidate or till the termination of the project.
- The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the positions coterminus with the project.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 29/04/2019 at 10.00 am in Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 20/04/2019. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview.
Reporting time for interview: 9:30-10.00 am on 29/04/2019, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110 012.