Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as ‘Junior Research Fellow’ (JRF) in a research project entitled “Application of water-stable metal organic frameworks (WMOF) for the detection of odorants and emerging pollutants/pesticides in wastewater (SERB Project file no. ECR/2018/001716)” sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India.
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRI)
No. of Position: 1(One)
Duration: One year, extendable up to two years/project duration subject to satisfactory performance.
Qualification and Eligibility:
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. or equivalent in Materials Science, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Nanoscience and Technology – from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidate who has qualified NET (CSIzuUGC JRF) / NET (LS) / GATE / or any other equivalent examination scores will be preferred
Salary: 31,000/- + 8% H.R.A. (H.R.A is granted if hostel facility is not provided or not availed)
Age: preferably less than 28 years.
Application Procedure: The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single .pdf file should reach on and before 24 April. 2019, by e-mail only pawannan016@hotmaiI.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details: Dr. Pawan Kumar Assistant Professor, Department of Nano Sciences and Materials, Central University of Jammu, Jammu – 181 143, J K, India.
E-mail: pawannan016@hotmaiI.com, Ph: +91-8284814797
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible. The Selected candidate have to work in the field and laboratory. The work includes collection of samples from the field, preparation Of the samples, analysis of the samples, preparation of reports and manuscripts. The candidate should be willing to travel.
General Terms and Conditions
- The candidates called for interview are not entitled for TA/DA.
- This temporary appointment will be for’ a specific period and their services will automatically stand terminated either with the termination of the project scheme or even before at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The appointment will not be bestow upon them any claim for regular employment.
- Application should be made on plain paper, giving name, address, parent’s name, telephone no., E mail address, date of birth, a recent photograph, details of academic qualifications (from class 10th onward, with copies of all mark sheets/certificate, etc.) and a brief write up on previous research experience, if any.
- Candidates should also bring no objection certificate from the Employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this advertisement.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.