Division of Plant Pathology
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi – 110012
Walk-in-interview will be held in the Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi -110 012 for the position of one Junior Research Fellow under a SERB funded project on April 25, 2019.
The eligible candidates should bring their applications giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents.
Project: Understanding the cellular interaction of tospovirus and thrips employing insect cell line
Position Title: JRF
Emolument: Rs. 31000/- for first two years, Rs. 35000/- for 3rd year + 24% HRA per month
No of post: 01
Essential: Post Graduate Degree in any disciplines of Life Sciences including Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses.
- Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent or Ph.D. in any of above disciplines (As per ICAR memorandum F.No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD Dated 13.07.2015 and F.No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD Dated 09.10.2015)
Desirable: Experience in molecular biology, animal/mammalian/insect cell culture, Entomology, Plant Virology or Plant Pathology.
The reporting time for the walking interview is at 10.00 A.M.
Terms and Conditions:
- For details of the qualifications and other requirements please refer DST SR/S9/Z08/2018 dated 30 Jan 2019 and ICAR memorandum F. No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated 13.07.2015 and F.No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated 09.10.2015. The emolument of JRF will be as per SERB rule.
The above post is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project. Appointment will be yearly based on the progress and fund availability.
Age limit and relaxation in for SC/ST/OBC/Woman candidate as per government rules.
No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/she has an employment.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Reporting time for the interview 10 AM at Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Father’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Present and permanent address,
- Contact telephone no. and email ID,
- Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN,
- Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduate and postgraduate),
- Research experience with evidence,
- CSIR/ICAR NET detail,
- Publication if any,
- Signature of the candidate.