CSIR NET Dec 2018 Results Declared
The wait is finally over, CSIR NET Dec 2018 Results are out. Candidates can check in their results below:
The candidates with following roll numbers have been declared successful in the category under which their roll numbers appear subject to the condition of their fulfilling all the notified eligibility criteria(s) for the test.
Junior Research Fellowship (NET) cut-off
Minimum cut-off percentage for the award of fellowship/lectureship in different disciplines in the Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship held on 16th December, 2018
Lectureship (NET) cut-off
- There is no separate cut-off for Part A, B & C. The cumulative marks of all parts are taken into consideration for drawing of merit list.
- The date of declaration of Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) Exam held on 16th December, 2018 is 02/04/2019.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for Fellowship only as per the Clause 5 of our Notification.
- Ranks are allotted first to all successful candidates qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship as per the merit list of JRF and then the candidates are distributed between CSIR and UGC in the ratio of number of fellowships shared between these two for each subject except Bachelor’s degree holder’s who are allocated to CSIR.
- There is a minimum bench mark of 33 % for General & OBC category and 25 % in respect of SC/ST and PwD categories for both fellowship and lectureship.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam Question Papers & Answer keys Dec 2018
Answer Keys: Life Sciences