NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG, NEW DELH
Applications are invited for the positions of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project & Duration of the Project: “Cancer Research Program” funded by DBT | Tenable till-21.06.2020
Position details and No. of positions: Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only)
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID: Dr. Anil K. Suri Professor of Eminence email@example.com
Junior Research Fellow (Project): Post Graduate in any field Life Science. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Senior Research Fellow (Project): Post Graduate in any field Life Science with two years of research experience. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Junior Research Fellow (Project)/Senior Research Fellow (Project): Experience in cancer cell culture techniques, basic molecular biology, animal handling and cellular techniques.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Junior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 10th April, 2019
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.