Scientist – Microbiology Post
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd is hiring Msc Microbiology candidate for scientist vacancy. For more information check the details posted below:
Job Title: Scientist – Microbiology
Location: FTDC, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role Category: R&D
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Sc – Microbiology\
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Microbiology
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
- Organizing the Microbiology laboratory for safety and Good Laboratory compliance at all the time.
- Planning of day to day work of the Microbiology testing and method development for MLT/Sterility/BET and other Micro testing.
- Ensure to follow SOPs, STPs and GTPs for microbial activity.
- Review and approval of microbial records and raw data against concerned SOPs and specification.
- Investigation and closure of incidents.
- Ensuring good housekeeping in laboratory.
- Ensuring adherence to the shift schedules self and Team.
- Ensuring the GLP Compliance for all instruments/Equipment located at Microbiology lab and creating awareness on ownership.
- Ensuring that no unauthorized mobile phone usage at work place.
- Report discrepancies in procedures / products / materials /People practices/ Systemic Issues /any other abnormalities to microbiology expert.
- Initiate and implement change controls as per Lab requirement.
- Ensure that the documentation done is online and error free.
- Ensure the availability of worksheets for all the microbiology samples and tracking for timely planning and releases.
- Ensure that the SOP / STP are replaced in their designated place after completion of the analysis.
- Ensure the completeness of all the lab monitoring documents in microbiology lab.
- Ensure that only calibrated instruments / equipment are used for analysis.
- Timely submission of weekly and monthly status report to expert.
- To ensure the availability of all the resources to carry out the microbial analysis.
- To ensure and maintenance of periodical environmental monitoring of the area as per procedures.
- To attain 100% qualification threshold for all analytical tests conducted in the lab.
- Should have good communication & interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Should be good team player, patient and good listener
- Should have positive attitude and Analytical thinking
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations.