Scientist – Microbiology Post
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd is hiring Msc Microbiology candidate for scientist vacancy. For more information check the details posted below:
Job Title: Scientist – Microbiology
Location: FTDC, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role Category: R&D
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Sc – Microbiology\
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Microbiology
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
- Organizing the Microbiology laboratory for safety and Good Laboratory compliance at all the time.
- Planning of day to day work of the Microbiology testing and method development for MLT/Sterility/BET and other Micro testing.
- Ensure to follow SOPs, STPs and GTPs for microbial activity.
- Review and approval of microbial records and raw data against concerned SOPs and specification.
- Investigation and closure of incidents.
- Ensuring good housekeeping in laboratory.
- Ensuring adherence to the shift schedules self and Team.
- Ensuring the GLP Compliance for all instruments/Equipment located at Microbiology lab and creating awareness on ownership.
- Ensuring that no unauthorized mobile phone usage at work place.
- Report discrepancies in procedures / products / materials /People practices/ Systemic Issues /any other abnormalities to microbiology expert.
- Initiate and implement change controls as per Lab requirement.
- Ensure that the documentation done is online and error free.
- Ensure the availability of worksheets for all the microbiology samples and tracking for timely planning and releases.
- Ensure that the SOP / STP are replaced in their designated place after completion of the analysis.
- Ensure the completeness of all the lab monitoring documents in microbiology lab.
- Ensure that only calibrated instruments / equipment are used for analysis.
- Timely submission of weekly and monthly status report to expert.
- To ensure the availability of all the resources to carry out the microbial analysis.
- To ensure and maintenance of periodical environmental monitoring of the area as per procedures.
- To attain 100% qualification threshold for all analytical tests conducted in the lab.
- Should have good communication & interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Should be good team player, patient and good listener
- Should have positive attitude and Analytical thinking
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.