Junior Research Fellow In DBT Funded Project – Department Of Life Sciences – School Of Natural Sciences
Applications are invited for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in a research project funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under supervision of Dr. Ashish Gupta (PI), Department of Life Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University.
The project involves characterization of chromatin remodeling factors of Plasmodium falciparum. The work involves molecular & cell biology techniques including cloning, Western blotting, parasite culture and microscopy.
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Job Id: 130
No. of Positions: 1
Department: Life Sciences
Job Type: Contract
Application deadline: 11 Apr 2019
- M.Sc. in any branch of life sciences with excellent academic record.
- Candidate must have qualified CSIR NET- LS or JRF, UGC-NET LS or JRF, ICMR-JRF or any other national eligibility exam.
INR 25,000/- p.m. + 20 % HRA/ (as per DBT norms)
Position is purely temporary and terminates with end of project (December 2019)
Applicants are requested to send:
- Complete bio-data including the cover letter,
- Educational mark sheets/certificates (from 10th onwards),
- Copy of prior publication(s) (if any) and
- Name of two referee’s and
- Other relevant documents (if any)
as PDF document by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Dr. Ashish Gupta on or before 11th April 2019.
Dr. Ashish Gupta
Department of Life Sciences
School of Natural Sciences
Shiv Nadar University
NH-91, Tehsil-Dadri, Greater Noida
District- Gautam Buddha Nagar, UP-201314
Telephone: (0120) – 3819100/2663801(Ext-246)
Please use PIN- 201314 for speed post or registered post and PIN- 203207 (Dadri) for courier services.