Guidelines for Summer Training at NIPER, Raebareli
NIPER, Raebareli has four departments as shown below:
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Regulatory Toxicology
The training to students from various pharmacy institutes, university departments, and colleges will be imparted in all the above mentioned four departments during summer mainly in the months of June and July every year.
Proposed duration of training: 06 weeks (June 03, 2019 to July 17, 2019)
Number of students to be admitted/year: 28 (7 students in each department)
- Students who are pursuing their graduation/post-graduation and have finished their 1st year of graduation/post-graduation in the field of Pharmaceutical/ Chemical/ Life Sciences from any recognised Indian University.
- Certificate from the Head of the Department or Head of the institution mentioning the need of summer training for the student in question.
- The students need to fill the online Application Form for Summer Training available on NIPER website http://niperraebareli.edu.in/ and furnish all relevant information/documents as mentioned in the application form.
Fees of summer training : Rs. 6,000/- for 6 weeks duration
Justification for the fees :
The summer training fee of Rs. 6,000/- is fixed keeping in view of the use of chemicals/ reagents-solvents/ consumable items that may be required during 6 weeks summer training program for an applicant at NIPER-R and the fact that the applicants will also use the sophisticated instruments during their tenure of summer training at the institute.
Fee is to be paid through:
Demand Draft in favour of “Director NIPER Fund” payable at Lucknow.
How to apply
Registration includes following steps:
(1) First complete basic registration step by clicking the “Apply Online for summer training” button on NIPER-Raebareli website http://www.niperraebareli.edu.in
(2) After applying, print registration form and attach following documents:
- Self attested photocopies of mark sheets/grades obtained in graduation/post graduation.
- Two passport size photos.
- Photocopy of Institute’s Identity Card
- Certificate from the Head of the Department/Institute on the prescribed proforma
All above documents is to be sent by speed/registered post or can be submitted in person to Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research-Raebareli (NIPER-R), Transit Campus: Bijnor Sisendi Road, Near CRPF Base Camp, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow (UP) – 226 002, India.
Instructions to candidates
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence or otherwise will be treated as disqualification. All the candidates selected for summer training should spend the whole period of six weeks in NIPER-R Transit Campus, Lucknow without break.
- The accommodation is not available at NIPER-R Lucknow campus therefore the candidates have to arrange the accommodation on their own during the training period.
- The fee will not be refunded under any circumstances nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future training
- In case, it is detected at any stage that a student does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her training are liable to be terminated. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after selection for summer training, his/her training is liable to be terminated.
- Under no circumstances, NIPER-R will be held responsible for any miss happening/accident during the summer training tenure of the candidate.
- The institute reserves the right to prepone/ postpone/ cancel the summer training on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reasons.
- The institute reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and/or any of the other terms and conditions.
- After completion of the summer training, the trainee has to submit a report to the Director duly forwarded by Supervisor and the Director would issue relevant certificate.
Last date for registration May 13, 2019
Selected candidates shall be informed by email May 24, 2019
Date for depositing the registration fees May 27-31, 2019
Commencement of Summer Training Programme June 03, 2019
For further any queries candidate can contact to the following personnel:
Ms. Aditi Mishra,
Assistant (Placement Cell)
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.