MACS-Agharkar Research Institute,
Ph.D. Admissions in various areas of life sciences
Advt. No. ARI/PhD/2019/01
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the Ph.D. programme in various areas of life sciences viz. Biodiversity and palaeobiology, Bioenergy, Bioprospecting, Developmental biology, Genetics and plant breeding, and Nanobiosciences.
Interested candidates are advised to visit ARI webpage (www.aripune.org) for detailed information and may send their application (only by e-mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org in prescribed format available on ARI website (www.aripune.org).
- MSc (any branch of life sciences) or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent grade point)
- Must possess –
- CSIR /UGC-Junior Research Fellowship
- NET-LS/GATE/SPPU-PET as well as Fellowship from agencies like lCMR, lNSPIRE, DBT, ICAR etc.
- The last date for receiving applications by e-mail will be 9 April 2019
- List of short-listed candidates for interview will be displayed on ARI website
- Interview will be conducted as per SPPU rules
- The date of interview will be displayed on ARI website
Note: The e-mail subject should mention ‘Last Name_Application for PhD. Programme’
No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.
The institute has a distinguished faculty, modern infrastructural facilities, well-equipped laboratories, a guest house and students hostel. It is affiliated to the S.P. Pune University for postgraduate research (M.Sc. and Ph.D.).