Walk-in-Interview for the post of Research Fellow in DST- SERB Project
Applications are invited on plain paper along with detailed CV for one post of Research Fellow in SERB-DST sponsored project entitled “Evaluation, Utilization and Disseminations of Value Added Products from By-Products of Bengal Gram (Cicer arietinum) For Food Security”
- Tenure: 3 years or till completion of project, subject to the satisfactory performance to the candidate
- Fellowship Amount: Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Nutrition Biology/ Food science and nutrition/Life Sciences or in any other relevant subject with at least 60% marks.
- Desirable Qualification: Research exposure in related areas of Nutrition Biology, Food science & Food processing.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV mentioning: telephone/mobile number, e-mail address, qualification details, research experience, etc., the application should reach the undersigned by March 13th, 2019 (email@example.com).
Documents required at the time of interview:
- Copy of CV
- Recent Photograph
- Original copy of all the supporting documents
- One complete set of self-attested photocopies of documents.
- Reprints of publications (if any)
- Other certificates (in original form)
Cancellation of fellowship:
Fellowship is liable to cancellation in case of: a) misconduct, b) unsatisfactory research work, c) fellow is found ineligible later
Date and venue:
March 14th, 2019 at 11:00 am in the Department of Nutrition Biology, Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh, Haryana-123031.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the Central University of Haryana.