National Institute of Immunology
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg New Delhi-110067
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project: “Development of dendritic cell vaccine for the treatment of recurrent/ metastatic reproductive cancers” funded by ICMR
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No of Posts: 02 (Two positions only)
Duration of the Project: Tenable till – 14.01.2020
Name of the Project Investigator: Dr. Anil K. Suri Professor of Eminence firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Research Fellow (Project): Post Graduate Degree in any field of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.
Rs. 25000/- per month plus 30% HRA as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
The candidates should have knowledge about molecular biology techniques, cancer cell line handling, real-time PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and animal handling.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for the one-year duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 20.02.2019