Summer Research Internship Program 2019
The flagship program strives to bring together students and faculty from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus. It will allow visitors to participate in on-going research projects, undergo mentorship by IITGN faculty and develop close partnerships and collaborations between respective institutions.
Eligibility: Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
Duration: At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for the internship with only one participating IITGN faculty; based on their interests and prior experience they are free to apply for the internship with faculty/projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
Provisions for student interns:
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 during the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to all the summer interns and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.
A range of activities is organized over the summer for the SRIP interns. These SRIP activities are intended to provide a wholesome experience to the SRIP interns.
Some are noted below.
- Welcome Session
- SRIP Lecture Series
- Research Proposal
- Chalk the Talk
- SRIP Diaries
- VIVA Voce
- Poster Session
- Cultural Activities
The last date for receiving applications is March 1, 2019.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.