Walk-in-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited on plain paper along with detailed CV for one post of Junior Research Fellow in SERB-DST sponsored project entitled “Surface expression of Glucagon like peptide-1 on indigenous probiotic Lactobacillus for management of type 2 diabetes”.
- Tenure: 3 years or till completion of project.
- Fellowship Amount: Fellowship as per SERB-DST rules
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Microbial Biotechnology/Nutrition Biology/Molecular Medicine/Life Sciences/or in any other relevant subject with at least 60% marks or equivalent with NET or M.Tech. Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering.
- Desirable Qualification: Research exposure in related areas of microbiology, molecular biology, gene cloning and protein expression.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV mentioning: telephone/mobile number, e-mail address, qualification details, research experience, etc., the application should reach the undersigned by February 20, 2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Date and venue:
February 20, 2019, at 11:00 am at Department of Nutrition Biology, Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh, Haryana-123031.
Documents required at the time of interview:
- Copy of CV
- Recent Photograph
- Original copy of all the supporting documents
- One complete set of self-attested photocopies of their documents.
- Reprints of publications (if any)
- Other certificates (in original form)
Cancellation of fellowship:
Fellowship is liable to cancellation in case of a) misconduct, b) unsatisfactory research work, c) fellow is found ineligible later
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the Central University of Haryana.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar, PI
Department of Nutrition Biology
Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh