Walk-in-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited on plain paper along with detailed CV for one post of Junior Research Fellow in SERB-DST sponsored project entitled “Surface expression of Glucagon like peptide-1 on indigenous probiotic Lactobacillus for management of type 2 diabetes”.
- Tenure: 3 years or till completion of project.
- Fellowship Amount: Fellowship as per SERB-DST rules
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Microbial Biotechnology/Nutrition Biology/Molecular Medicine/Life Sciences/or in any other relevant subject with at least 60% marks or equivalent with NET or M.Tech. Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering.
- Desirable Qualification: Research exposure in related areas of microbiology, molecular biology, gene cloning and protein expression.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV mentioning: telephone/mobile number, e-mail address, qualification details, research experience, etc., the application should reach the undersigned by February 20, 2019 (email@example.com).
Date and venue:
February 20, 2019, at 11:00 am at Department of Nutrition Biology, Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh, Haryana-123031.
Documents required at the time of interview:
- Copy of CV
- Recent Photograph
- Original copy of all the supporting documents
- One complete set of self-attested photocopies of their documents.
- Reprints of publications (if any)
- Other certificates (in original form)
Cancellation of fellowship:
Fellowship is liable to cancellation in case of a) misconduct, b) unsatisfactory research work, c) fellow is found ineligible later
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the Central University of Haryana.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar, PI
Department of Nutrition Biology
Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.