Summer Fellowship Programme – 2019
The IITM – Summer Fellowship Programme of two months with stipend is designed to enhance awareness and interest in high-quality academic research among young Engineering, Management, Sciences and Humanities students through a goal-oriented summer mini-project undertaken at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Candidates pursuing 3rd year of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg) or 3rd or 4th year of Integrated M.E./M.Tech. programme, 1st year of ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./M.A, MBA with an outstanding academic background in terms of high ranks in university examinations are encouraged to apply, highlighting their academic performance and achievement including papers presented at seminars, projects executed, design contests participated, score/rank in Mathematics Olympiad and any other awards/distinctions obtained. [IIT students are not eligible to apply].
Period of the Project:
Duration of the programme may commence from 20th May 2019 to 19th July 2019. (Schedule may be flexible to suit student’s convenience.)
A sum of Rs.6000/- per month will be given as a stipend for a maximum period of 2 months.
How to apply:
- The application should be submitted online in this portal.
- There is no need to send a hard copy to IIT Madras.
- Generate a pdf file and keep it for your reference.
- Please ensure that all the relevant data and enclosures are uploaded online.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- For any clarification, send mail to email@example.com
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.