International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
VACANCY NOTICE ND/Admin/01-19
Applications are invited for the position of Research Assistant from candidates having Master’s degree in science/technology from an approved University/Institution.
POST TITLE: Research Assistant
DUTY STATION: New Delhi
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
LANGUAGES: English and Hindi essential
Twelve-month Special Service Agreement (SSA); renewable based on requirements and satisfactory performance.
Annual gross salary will be up to Rs. 480,000/- depending upon experience and competence.
Under the overall supervision of the Director, the incumbent will assist in the following:
- assist in coordinating of inter-institutional programmes.
- prepare progress/annual reports for funding agencies as required by funding agencies.
- assist in the drafting of institutional research proposals and overall activities.
- work on other assigned tasks and maintenance of data/ statistics/documentation.
Master’s degree in science/technology from an approved University/Institution with a minimum of 4 years of experience of working in the biotechnology research environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preparation of technical proposals and reports
- Ability to record and present complex information effectively
- Familiarity and willingness to remain familiar with the latest information with the subject matter
- Exposure to administrative/financial matters in an autonomous organization
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary research in modern biology and biotechnology
- Knowledge and experience of various research methodologies and relevant software.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 January 2019
Candidates should submit their full CV by completing the ICGEB’s Personal History Form available online at http://www.icgeb.org/vacancies.html, together with a cover letter outlining motivation for application and full contact details of three referees.
Applications should be addressed to Personnel Unit, ICGEB, New Delhi, India E-mail: email@example.com, quoting reference ND/Admin/01-19 “Research Assistant” no later than 28th January 2019
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), established in 1983, is an international, intergovernmental organisation conceived as a Centre of excellence for research, training and technology transfer to industry in the field of biotechnology to promote sustainable global development.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.