International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
VACANCY NOTICE ND/Admin/01-19
Applications are invited for the position of Research Assistant from candidates having Master’s degree in science/technology from an approved University/Institution.
POST TITLE: Research Assistant
DUTY STATION: New Delhi
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
LANGUAGES: English and Hindi essential
Twelve-month Special Service Agreement (SSA); renewable based on requirements and satisfactory performance.
Annual gross salary will be up to Rs. 480,000/- depending upon experience and competence.
Under the overall supervision of the Director, the incumbent will assist in the following:
- assist in coordinating of inter-institutional programmes.
- prepare progress/annual reports for funding agencies as required by funding agencies.
- assist in the drafting of institutional research proposals and overall activities.
- work on other assigned tasks and maintenance of data/ statistics/documentation.
Master’s degree in science/technology from an approved University/Institution with a minimum of 4 years of experience of working in the biotechnology research environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preparation of technical proposals and reports
- Ability to record and present complex information effectively
- Familiarity and willingness to remain familiar with the latest information with the subject matter
- Exposure to administrative/financial matters in an autonomous organization
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary research in modern biology and biotechnology
- Knowledge and experience of various research methodologies and relevant software.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 January 2019
Candidates should submit their full CV by completing the ICGEB’s Personal History Form available online at http://www.icgeb.org/vacancies.html, together with a cover letter outlining motivation for application and full contact details of three referees.
Applications should be addressed to Personnel Unit, ICGEB, New Delhi, India E-mail: email@example.com, quoting reference ND/Admin/01-19 “Research Assistant” no later than 28th January 2019
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), established in 1983, is an international, intergovernmental organisation conceived as a Centre of excellence for research, training and technology transfer to industry in the field of biotechnology to promote sustainable global development.