NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, RAIPUR
(Institute of National Importance)
G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.)
Applications are invited for the post of the Project assistant -01 in a Department of science and technology Early career research award (DST-ECR) research project entitled “Experimental, Mathematical and Kinetic modeling of microbial fuel cell process from the wastewater” (Ref No: ECR/2016/001208) under the guidance of Dr. Satya Eswari, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur will be conducted as per following details.
Position: Project Assistant
Essential qualification: B-Tech/M.Tech Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/Environmental Biotechnology/Environmental Sciences or M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering /Environmental Biotechnology/Environmental Sciences)
Desirable qualification: M.E/M.Tech. in Biotechnology.
Fellowship: 24,000 per month (consolidated)
Tenure of project/fellowship: 11 months
Job duty: Research work related to project
Date & time of interview: 24/01/2019, 11 am
Job description: Research work and data collection related to the project work
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after every six months.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of attested photocopies.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing the interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part-time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
- Appointment will be contractual in nature and as per the Institute terms and conditions for.
(Dr. J Satya Eswari)
Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor
Department of Biotechnology
Email: email@example.com, Tel No. 9752135824