VASANTDADA SUGAR INSTITUTE
Manjari(Bk.), Tal.: Haveli,
Dist.: Pune – 412 307
Department of Environmental Sciences
Walk-In-Interview for the post of Research Assistant [01 Post] at the Agri. Microbiology Section on 04th January 2019 at 11.00 a.m.
Name of the Posts: Research Assistant [01 post]
Department/ Section: Agricultural Microbiology Section
Compensation (per month): Consolidated salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
The post is on a contract basis of 11 months only.
Starting Emolument: Approximately Rs.1,80,000 per annum
- Culture maintenance of microorganisms required for production of liquid biofertilizers.
- Assistance in Liquid Biofertilizer & Biopesticide production.
- Record maintenance for biofertilizer production.
Qualification & Experience:
- Young dynamic candidate, preferably having Masters degree in Microbiology (M.Sc. Microbiology) or B.Sc. Microbiology with 2-3 years experience, having good knowledge of production of liquid biofertilizers, liquid biopesticide and culture maintenance.
- Technical proficiency in actual protocol for production of biofertilizers, biopesticide and culture maintenance.
- Record keeping for the same.
2-3 years of experience in the production of biofertilizers, liquid biopesticide and culture maintenance.
Terms & Conditions:
- No Email Application will be considered.
- Consolidated salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Appointment is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview.
- Application alongwith updated C.V. is to be submitted at the time of Walk in Interview only. Candidates must bring updated C.V./ resume, original mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates, testimonials alongwith certified photocopies at the time of interview.
- Decision of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserves the rights to fill or cancel any post or all posts without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
Eligible candidates with excellent academic record and the relevant experience may Walk-in for an interview to be held on 04th January 2019 at 11.00 a.m. at the Agri. Microbiology Section, VSI.