VASANTDADA SUGAR INSTITUTE
Manjari(Bk.), Tal.: Haveli,
Dist.: Pune – 412 307
Department of Environmental Sciences
Walk-In-Interview for the post of Research Assistant [01 Post] at the Agri. Microbiology Section on 04th January 2019 at 11.00 a.m.
Name of the Posts: Research Assistant [01 post]
Department/ Section: Agricultural Microbiology Section
Compensation (per month): Consolidated salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
The post is on a contract basis of 11 months only.
Starting Emolument: Approximately Rs.1,80,000 per annum
- Culture maintenance of microorganisms required for production of liquid biofertilizers.
- Assistance in Liquid Biofertilizer & Biopesticide production.
- Record maintenance for biofertilizer production.
Qualification & Experience:
- Young dynamic candidate, preferably having Masters degree in Microbiology (M.Sc. Microbiology) or B.Sc. Microbiology with 2-3 years experience, having good knowledge of production of liquid biofertilizers, liquid biopesticide and culture maintenance.
- Technical proficiency in actual protocol for production of biofertilizers, biopesticide and culture maintenance.
- Record keeping for the same.
2-3 years of experience in the production of biofertilizers, liquid biopesticide and culture maintenance.
Terms & Conditions:
- No Email Application will be considered.
- Consolidated salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Appointment is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview.
- Application alongwith updated C.V. is to be submitted at the time of Walk in Interview only. Candidates must bring updated C.V./ resume, original mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates, testimonials alongwith certified photocopies at the time of interview.
- Decision of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserves the rights to fill or cancel any post or all posts without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
Eligible candidates with excellent academic record and the relevant experience may Walk-in for an interview to be held on 04th January 2019 at 11.00 a.m. at the Agri. Microbiology Section, VSI.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.