Life Sciences Job @ Cognizant
Candidates having a degree in Life Sciences, this is a fantastic career opportunity with potential for personal and professional development.
Position Title: Process Executive
Job ID: 00029879299
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Sciences/Registered Nurse
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/subprocess, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints, Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While performing this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create New Term Request and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary up versioning activity as and when required.
- Limited to study conduct activities.
- Data review and Query management is done with assistance.
- Limited email conversations with Client.
- Every activity requires Peer QC by supervisor or allocated seniors.
- NO INVOLVEMENT in Set Up and Migration activities.
- Limited involvement of data pad locking activities during timelines of DataBase locks.
Project / Process:
- Handles First level processing of assigned transactions, Complex problems (procedures/processes) are referred to Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
Understand various document templates and standards(Such as SOP’s) to interpret the documents & related terminologies.
Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of Time-sheet submission, Assimilation & Attendance.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.