Applications are invited for empanelment of Temporary staff purely on contract basis for deployment in a government hospital/office in Delhi/NCR/Jhajjar.
Designation: Patient Care Manager (PCM)
No. of Positions: 25
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- per month consolidated with an annual increment of 10%
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university
Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after the acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications.
Age Limit: Not more than 40 Yrs. on the date of joining
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of the patient care coordinators
- Ensure that the PCCs are in full attendance and ensure replacement/alternative in case of absenteeism
- Act as the first point of escalation for any issues that are reported by PCCs
- Management of patient movement from waiting area to respective OPDs in batches
- Overall management of process implementation
Designation: Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)
No. of Positions: 25
Salary: Rs.18,462/- per month (as per minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Govt. revised from time to time)
Qualification: Full Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in any field
Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after the acquisition of the aforementioned qualification
Age Limit: Not more than 35 Yrs. on the date of joining
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help and guide patients in a compassionate manner
- Ensure smooth functioning of the process workflow
- Manage seating of patients at PRC, waiting areas.
- Operation of access control scanners
- Assisting and providing navigational support to the patient.
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
Application forms may be obtained from BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 or downloaded from www.becil.com. The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).