ATS GeneTech PVT LT is currently having a job opportunity, please go through the below job description.
Job Title: Genetic Technologist Blood Cytogenetics
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Genetic Technologists are responsible for studying biological specimens such as blood products of conception and applying knowledge of DNA/RNA in order to diagnose genetic diseases and disorders. They are also trained in either Cytogenetics or molecular genetics, knowledge of which allows technologists to aid in the research, diagnosis and treatment of many different diseases and disorders.
Responsibilities and Duties: Blood Cytogenetics
- Acceptation of the blood samples (Peripheral Blood, Cord blood, Fetal heart blood, parental blood etc) for aneuploidy testing.
- Preparation of media and specimens for analysis according to SOP
- Responsible for Sample processing, culture set up, incubation, centrifugation, slide preparation and Giemsa staining.
- Handover the processed sample for Image Analysis.
- Fumigation of laboratory according to SOP to maintain sterile conditions.
- Performs and documents daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks as assigned in respective registers or files.
- Participate in basic lab duties and document details such as stock maintenance, general operations, maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Reports and documents incidents/accidents immediately and acts appropriately.
If your Interested please email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call on 7842232463
ATS Genetech Pvt Ltd
GeneTech is India’s leading genetics testing laboratory with most comprehensive directory of genetic tests. Established in 1998 at Hyderabad, India, we have operations all over India.