COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, ANDHRA PRADESH, IBRAHIMPATNAM
In pursuance of the orders of the Government issued in G.O.Ms.No.67, School Edn. (Exams) Dept., dated:26/10/2018 applications are invited through online in the application format is available in Website http://cse.ap.gov.in from 01/11/2018 to 16/11/2018 for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants, Language Pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers, Physical Education Teachers, Music, Craft, Art & Drawing Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad, Municipal and Tribal Welfare Schools in the State through District Selection Committee.
The applicants are requested to carefully go through the Information Bulletin and should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment, before payment of fee and submission of application. The Information Bulletin will be available in website http://cse.ap.gov.in from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test (for each post separately) through Payment Gateway from 01/11/2018 to 15/11/2018. The last date for payment of fee is 15/11/2018 and last date for submission of application online is 16/11/2018. On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which he/ she can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) which will be made available from 01/11/2018. The post wise vacancies in each district are in website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) from 01/11/2018.
The applicant shall compulsorily upload his/her own scanned recent photo and signature.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-
- A candidate for selection to the posts of Teachers shall possess the academic and professional/ training qualifications as follows:-
(a) Must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
(i) Must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (or) other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
(ii) Must possess Academic degrees of Universities recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- (iii) Teacher Education Courses recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- (iv) Distance Mode courses offered by Universities and Deemed Universities recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission(UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and with jurisdiction to operate such courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- (v) Special Education Courses recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- (vi) The candidates should have either been qualified in earlier AP Teacher Eligibility Test (APTETs) OR should obtain minimum qualifying marks in the present TET cum TRT for Secondary Grade Teachers.
Post wise qualifications:
School Assistant (Biological Science)
Must possess a Bachelors Degree with Botany and Zoology as optional subjects or one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary subject or any two of other allied subjects viz. Public Health / Human Genetics / 5 Genetics / Biochemistry / Environment Sciences / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Industrial Microbiology / Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Fisheries/ Nutrition/ geology / Sericulture / Horticulture / Forestry / Poultry/General Micro-Biology optional subject-1, Chemistry optional Subject-2, Genetics, Bio-Informatics, Molecular Biology, Agricultural and Marine Bio-Technology optional Subject-3 and M.Sc.Bio-Technology 5 years integrated course and a B.Ed. Degree with Biological Science / Natural Sciences / Science / Botany / Zoology/ as a methodology subject.