Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research
University of Delhi, 110007
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Posts: One (01)
Place of Working: ACBR, Delhi University, North Campus Delhi-09.
Name of the Research Project: Study the role of hnRNPA1 (RNA binding protein) in glioma cell drug resistance development
Name of the Sponsoring Agency: SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi, India.
Duration of Project: 11 months (Annual review for extension)
Emoluments (Fixed) per month: Rs. 25000/- (consolidated)
Duration of Appointment: One year, only extendable based on the availability of funds and performance.
Essential Qualifications: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Medical Biotechnology with 55% of minimum marks or equivalent to CGPA grade or candidates having CSIR/UGC/NET or valid GATE score are eligible.
Desirable Qualification (Not mandatory): Experience in Primary cell line culture and maintenance and Molecular biology technique (such as RT-PCR, Gene cloning etc.), working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Competent candidates are requested to mail their applications along with a self-attested photograph and their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronic applications will be accepted only till 29th November 2018. Short-listed candidates will be notified through email.
- Interview will be held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date & time of Interview: 5 th Dec 2018, 11:30 am onwards.
- Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs.
- Candidates should bring all original degree certificates, date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) at the time of interview.
- For technical information of the project, candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the below address:
Name: Dr. Ajay K. Yadav
Address: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR),
University of Delhi. Delhi 110007.
Email address: email@example.com