NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS
Govt. of India
A-32, Sector – 62, Institutional Area Ph-II, NOIDA – 201309 U.P.
The National Institute of Biologicals, an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India is an apex scientific Institute to ensure the quality of biologicals in the country. Applications are invited for the following posts on Direct Recruitment basis:
Name of the Post: Laboratory Technician
No. of Posts: 03 (Three)
The scale of Pay: Pay Matrix Level-6 Rs. 35400-112400
Max Age Limit: 30 Years
The last date for submission of application: 03-12-2018
i) B.Sc. ( Biology) with Zoology & Chemistry as subjects from a recognized University
ii) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institute
iii) One-year practical expertise in Medical / Biologicals Laboratory
- Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with “Application for the post of “_________________.”
- The post carries usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of the corresponding status.
- Age limit, Qualification and other requirements for above posts may be relaxed by the appointing authority in respect of candidates otherwise well qualified. Further, the relaxation in age for SC, ST & OBC candidates shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
- The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
- The candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience for the post applied for will be required to appear for a written test.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
- Attested copies of the caste certificate as per the prescribed format of Govt. of India order shall be attached with the application.
- Those employed in Central and State Government / Autonomous organization and Central & State Public Sectors undertaking/organization should apply through proper channel otherwise their application will not be considered.
- The prescribed application format is available on NIB website: www.nib.gov.in.
- The last date for submission of application shall be 03-12-2018
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.