Junior Research Analyst (Biology) Walk-In @ Excelra Knowledge Solutions, Hyderabad
Job Title: Junior Research Analyst
Role: Scientific Curator
- This role is responsible for accurately gathering and recording biology related data as per the project specifications upon meeting individual productivity and quality targets.
- The ability to read, understand, and interpret data from scientific publications is critical.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Check reference for the availability of all key parameters mentioned in the defined scope
- To curate the raw data present in scientific publications
- Search for various concepts (Key, TMD, PAR) parameters in the references
- Clearly understand the curation protocol/ specifications from supervisor
- Analyze the article to identify section specific priorities and eliminate noise
- Identify the PARs (Parameters which are relevant to project requirements)
- Verify captured data using the curation checklist
- Curate rejected tasks achieving the desired accuracy within specified timelines
- Ensure adherence to the protocol
- Maintaining a record of allocated task and productivity
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality data and customer satisfaction
- Assumes responsibility of accurate and effective performance
Interview Process: 1. Written Test 2. Technical round 3. HR Round. 4. Documents verification
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology /Biotechnology / Molecular Biology any Life science major
- Fresher or 1-2 years of curation experience –
*** Pharmacy Graduates can ignore this***
- Sound scientific knowledge, in-depth understanding of the biology concepts, and understanding of molecular mechanisms
5 Days a week, General shift between 9 AM to 6 PM (Saturday & Sunday week off)
Job Type: 6 months Contractual* on 3rd Party Payroll
Leaves: 1 Leave per Month (Gets lapsed if not used by month end)
Monthly Pay package
13,112 INR Gross Pay (PF, PT, ESIC deductions applicable) + Up to 4000 Performance Bonus* (Quantitative) + Incentives* (Qualitative)
Extension or possibility of confirmation of contract after 6 months: There is a possibility of contract extension or based on his/her performance provided, there is an opportunity for Full time in the same or different process
Note: Applicant should carry an appropriate ID proof along with a Pen & 2 copies of your resume
Excelra provides a wide range of data and analytical solutions helping Biopharma companies in medicinal and computational chemistry, target identification, drug discovery, drug repurposing, indication prioritization, biomarker identification, patient stratification, clinical outcomes modelling and meta-analysis, clinical trial design and go/no-go decision, health economics outcomes research and market access.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.