Walk-In-Interview for Temporary Position of Junior Research Fellow (1) in the Developmental Biology Group.
Position/s & No: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Funding Agency: DBT sponsored Project
Title of the Project: “Determine the role of autophagy in Germline stem cell maintenance”
Period of the Project & Post Code: Period up to 30.01.2021 Post Code: SP/278/JRF
Group/ Division: Developmental Biology
(i) 1 st Class M. Sc. in Life Sciences, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related Discipline.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified any of the following tests: CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, ICMR/ICAR JRF, GATE, GPAT, JEST, NBHM, JGEEBILS. Desirable: Experience in Handling Drosophila.
Monthly stipend Rs.25,000/- + HRA.
Age limit (as on date of interview): Upto 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per DBT-JRF guidelines. However, candidates selected through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
Date & Schedule of Walk- in- Interview:
(i) Date of Walk-in-interview: 26/10/2018 (Friday)
(ii) Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
(iii) Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
(iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Candidates attending the interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.