Microbiologist Position @ Britannia Industries Limited
If you are looking for a job in FMCG / Foods / Beverage Industry then you are encouraged to apply this fantastic career opportunity. Britannia Industries Limited hiring candidates having microbiology background for Microbiologist role.
Job Title: Microbiologist
No. of Opening(s): 01
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Industry Type: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data. Negotiation skills. Customer Orientation, Interpersonal skills.
Quality & Food Safety Execution
- Ensure Microbiological & food safety compliance of all the raw materials in use through testing & complying of Ingredients.
- Conduct microbiological testing of finished goods/Area, equipment & hand swab as per standard sampling & test method with correct documentation. Conduct chemical/sensorial analysis as per SOP so that its compliance is ensured.
- Periodical verification of process records, incoming quality check records, ingredient shelf-life records, in-process quality check records
- Regular follow up on chemicals/ reagents/apparatus is done so as to ensure that reliability in testing is ensured
- Ensure basic hygiene & safety norms are complied with in lab.
- Conduct training sessions for workers & Lab Assistants to create awareness on lab testing & safety norms
- Conduct regular audit of systems, processes connected to lab functioning to verify compliance
Outcomes expected: Compliance to standards
Header: Statutory Compliance
- Ensure food packaging are complied as statutory requirements through checks laminate / CBB declarations, PCRO panel compliance, nutritional compliance and necessary documentation is maintained
- Ensure all weighing balances, dead weights and testing equipments identified, are stamped/ calibrated as per schedule & not in use without necessary certification
Outcomes expected: Packs & Products complying to statutory requirements
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.