Conservation Officer Job
If you are looking for a job in Life Sciences then you are encouraged to apply this fantastic career opportunity.
Position Title: Conservation Officer
Emoluments: Rs. 6 Lakh CTS, Health and accident insurance policy.
Duration: Initially for one year (performance based).
Type of engagement: On contractual basis
- Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/ Marine Biology/Life Sciences/Biodiversity and Conservation/ Environmental Science, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the field of conservation and related fields.
- Excellent networking ability
- Demonstrates excellence in research and publications.
- Candidate wish to register for Ph. D. must have cleared PET from the University of Mumbai in Zoology.
- Good command over spoken and written English, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write scientific papers and reports, and knowledge of computer programmes and software required for the same.
- The person will be required to initiate conservation action through scientific studies, training. workshops/seminars, networking and fundraising, etc.
- The job involves extensive travel and field visits to Pan India.
- Management and implementation of fieldwork.
Age Limit: up to 35 years
Other: Selected candidates will be posted in Mumbai and will have to travel whenever necessary.
- Interested candidates can send bio-data (in the prescribed format) and a recent CV within 10 days with application in giving three references at HR Dept., Bombay Natural History Society, Hornbill House, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Opp. Lion Gate, Mumbai – 400001 Tel. 22821811. Email: email@example.com.
- BNHS reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of the incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.