Conservation Officer Job
If you are looking for a job in Life Sciences then you are encouraged to apply this fantastic career opportunity.
Position Title: Conservation Officer
Emoluments: Rs. 6 Lakh CTS, Health and accident insurance policy.
Duration: Initially for one year (performance based).
Type of engagement: On contractual basis
- Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/ Marine Biology/Life Sciences/Biodiversity and Conservation/ Environmental Science, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the field of conservation and related fields.
- Excellent networking ability
- Demonstrates excellence in research and publications.
- Candidate wish to register for Ph. D. must have cleared PET from the University of Mumbai in Zoology.
- Good command over spoken and written English, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write scientific papers and reports, and knowledge of computer programmes and software required for the same.
- The person will be required to initiate conservation action through scientific studies, training. workshops/seminars, networking and fundraising, etc.
- The job involves extensive travel and field visits to Pan India.
- Management and implementation of fieldwork.
Age Limit: up to 35 years
Other: Selected candidates will be posted in Mumbai and will have to travel whenever necessary.
- Interested candidates can send bio-data (in the prescribed format) and a recent CV within 10 days with application in giving three references at HR Dept., Bombay Natural History Society, Hornbill House, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Opp. Lion Gate, Mumbai – 400001 Tel. 22821811. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BNHS reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of the incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.