Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
(Defence Research and Development Organisation; DRDO)
Walk-in-Interview for the Award of DRDO Research Associateship (RA) & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence related research as Research Associates/Junior Research Fellows. Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at INMAS. (RA-1 and JRF-5):
Name of the Fellowship: DRDO Research Associates (RA)
Post Code: RA-01
No.of fellowship(s): 01
PhD in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Cognitive Neuroscience/Neuroscience Area/s of Research: Combat casualty management/Visual interfaces like Virtual reality/ Augmented reality
Name of the fellowship: DRDO Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
Post Code: JRF-01
No.of fellowships: 05
First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Zoology/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences with NET qualification
- DRDO Research Associate (RA): Rs.40,000/+HRA as per DRDO rules
- DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.25,000/+HRA as per DRDO rules
Upper age limit:
35 years for RA & 28 years for JRF as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging for SC/ST candidates (5 years relaxation) and OBC candidates (3 years). The number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- For DRDO-RA: First Class M.Sc. with Ph.D. in relevant Subject. Candidates having provisional degree certificate by the date of interview will also be eligible to apply. However, if selected, original Ph.D. degree has to be submitted at the time of joining.
- For DRDO-JRF: a. Post Graduate degree (M.Sc.) in the relevant subject discipline in first division with NET qualification (Post Code: JRF-01)
RA: Tenure is maximum two years.
JRF: Tenure: Maximum Five Years: Candidate will be working initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO guidelines.
- Walk-in-interview will be held tentatively after 4 weeks from the date of the publication of this advertisement in national daily newspapers. Exact date will be notified on our DRDO website (www.drdo.gov.in).
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and should be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview. (Candidates willing to participate may send their application, as prior information by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, but application forms should be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview). Affix a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of front page of application.
- Candidate will mention the Position, Post Code & Subject for which he/she appears.
- Candidates will be essentially required to produce original certificates/ testimonials w.r.t. qualifications & experience, for verification at the time of interview.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
- Antecedents of candidate will be verified again at the time of joining, if selected.
- Offer of award of Fellowship/Associateship does not confer on the candidates, any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview or for joining, if selected.