Punjab Agricultural University Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
GUIDELINES REGARDING APPLYING FOR ADMISSION, DOWNLOADING ADMIT CARD, RESULTS, COUNSELLING AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTRANCE TEST
- Only those candidates who are residents of Punjab or Union Territory of Chandigarh are eligible for seeking admission to all Undergraduate, Masters’ and Diploma programmes except for MBA and Ph.D.
- The candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus and study the admission rules carefully. The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the prescribed qualification for admission before filling the application form.
- The candidates who appeared or are appearing in the qualifying examination can apply but they must produce original mark sheets of qualifying examination result at the time of counseling failing which their candidature will not be considered for counseling.
- The candidates are advised to visit PAU website www.pau.edu regularly to see the updates uploaded by the University regarding admission from time to time.
- A candidate can appear in different tests as per his/her eligibility by filing a separate application form for each entrance test.
- After printing the filled Application Form / Bank Challan form, re-check all your particulars thoroughly. After confirming all the particulars visit the bank for depositing the fees else ignore that application form and fill a fresh form with a new e-mail id.
- The candidates are advised to send the computer generated print out of application form, and White application form along with all certificates/testimonials to the Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141004 with clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope before the last date of receipt of application form.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply either online or offline as under.
(i) ONLINE MODE
Applicants have to pay ` 5320/- for each Entrance Test that includes the cost of downloaded form/ Prospectus. A valid unique E-mail ID is necessary for uploading each application form.
- The candidates are advised to visit PAU website www.pau.edu and click the following link page on the website: PAU ADMISSION, 2018-19 ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST APPLICATION FORM
- A clear and recent passport size colored photograph with size upto 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format and scanned copy of signature (black/blue) with size upto 50 KB are required for uploading while filling an online application form.
- After filling the application form, the candidate is required to click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- A verification link will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail ID. Candidate has to click on the verification link to complete submission process of the application.
- After verification, the candidate has to login using his E-mail ID and Date of Birth in order to download & print the application form and pay application fees. In order to pay fees, the candidate will be provided with two modes
(a) Online payment (credit card/debit card / net banking)
(b) Challan mode
- If the candidate wishes to pay using online mode, then he/she has to click pay online and make payment. After successful payment, the candidate should print the transaction statement. The candidate must send the transaction statement along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 004 clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope on or before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- If a candidate wishes to pay using challan mode, then, the candidate can download the Bank Challan Form of Punjab National Bank using the link “Download Challan Form”. A Unique Identity (UID) number will appear on the top of the application form as well as on the Bank Challan Form. After taking the print-out of challan, the candidate has to visit any branch of the above-mentioned bank with the relevant Challan Form in order to deposit fee as mentioned on Challan Form. After depositing the fee, the bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with the journal number. The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University Copy of the Challan Form along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 004 clearly mentioning the name of the entrance test on the envelope before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- No further correspondence will be entertained with respect to the receipt of application forms, etc.