Clinical Project Associate Job for BSc Life Sciences Candidates
If you are looking for a job in Life Sciences then you are encouraged to apply this fantastic career opportunity. Covance hiring candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences for Clinical Research Associate role.
Name of the Position: Clinical Project Associate
Job Number: 2018-24122
Position Type: Full-Time
Work Location: Bangalore, IND – India
Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (or Pharma or related health discipline) from an accredited university or college.
- Train and develop Clinical Project Administrators new in the position.
- Provide clerical support for clinical projects according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintain administrative systems (tracing and other) for clinical projects according to Covance SOPs
- Assure a coordinating role for the project team concerning administrative matters
Essential Job Duties:
- Train and mentor Clinical Project Administrators.
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meeting, etc.)
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals.
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking system; generate tracking reports as assigned
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistants and above, as requested by supervisor
- Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking data
- Assist with coordinating vendors
- Organize/prepare for client meetings/teleconferences
- Assist/prepare for the client or internal audits
- Provide telephone coverage and related support duties
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
- Minimum of four (4) years administrative experience in a corporate environment or, minimum of four (4) years Client Project Administrator experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for training
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software)
- Good typing skills
- Good spelling and proofreading skills
- Aptitude for handling and reviewing numerical data
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (e.g., fax, copier)
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
Get to know Covance
Covance, a $15 billion Fortune 500 company, with operations in over 97 countries, has led the way in improving patient outcomes through visionary data sciences over the last five decades.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.