Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in SERB sponsored project
Applications are invited for one (1) post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a SERB sponsored project entitled, “Introducing cyanobacterial bicarbonate transporters into C3 plants for enhanced photosynthetic performance’’
Nature of work: Recombinant DNA synthesis, Plant genetic transformation, plant cell and tissue culture
Essential Qualification(s): M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Botany/Life Science/Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology with NET/GATE qualification. Minimum 60% marks or equivalent in the post-graduate examination.
Desirable: Basic knowledge on DNA and protein isolation, plasmids and transformation vectors, spectrophotometric analysis Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- per month fixed.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send detailed curriculum vitae including research interests and experiences if any, and scanned copies of NET/GATE certificate to Dr. Sandhya Mehrotra Associate Professor Department of Biological Sciences, BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus, Zuarinagar 403726, Goa.
Applications may also be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com
- Short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Selection will be purely on merit as judged by the members of the selection committee.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically lead to rejection of the candidate. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Online interviews through SKYPE shall be arranged for candidates from distant locations
- Last date of application: 30th September 2018