WALK IN INTERVIEW
Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Junior Research Fellow (One post) on contractual basis under the DBT – QUT (Component I) project entitled “Transfer and Evaluation of Indian Banana with PVA Constructs” is scheduled to be held on 25.09.2018 (Tuesday) at 11.30 AM. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at the above address.
Name of the Project: DBT – QUT (Component I) project entitled “Transfer and Evaluation of Indian Banana with PVA Constructs”
Duration of the Project: Up to November 2019
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Post: 01
Fellowship: Rs.25,000.00 + 20% HRA per month (as per DBT guidelines)
First class in M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with NET qualification or M.Tech. (Biotechnology) or Ph.D. (Biotechnology)
At least 1-2 years of experience in tissue culture, genetic transformation, molecular techniques like PCR, RT-PCR, Southern analysis, etc.
General Terms and conditions:
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior Research Fellow. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of the project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who have not passed the required qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement notice and without original certificates will not be permitted for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Latecomers will not be permitted to attend the walk-in-interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he/she is employed elsewhere.