ICMR-Regional Medical Research Center
A walk-in-interview/written test is scheduled to be held at the office of ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023 for recruitment of contractual posts under “Vector Surveillance for ZIKV in selected high-risk areas”.
Eligible candidates may attend for walk-in-interview on 24.09.2018 at 10.00 AM.
Post: Research Assistant
Vacancy/Category: 1 (UR)
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 31,455/- p.m fixed
Essential Qualification: Graduate in science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with three years working experience from a recognized Institution. OR Master’s degree in the relevant subject
Desirable Qualification: M.Sc. Microbiology/Life science/Biotechnology/ Master in Public Health with prior experience in molecular techniques as evidenced from publications in peer reviewed journals/thesis/reprints.
Experience in Biotechnology, Hands-on experience in molecular techniques
Job Responsibilities: Work on research project and conduct field survey for collection of Aedes mosquitoes and detect ZIKA virus in Aedes mosquitoes using molecular techniques.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on date of interview.
Date of Walk-In Interview: 24.09.2018 at 10:00 AM
Terms and Conditions:
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
- Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
- No TA/ DA will be paid and candidate may have to arrange transport/accommodation for themselves for the written test/skill test/ interview.
- Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves the rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project staff.
- The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
- Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selection panel list.
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification may attend the walk in interview along with the attached prescribed format and photocopies of the documents/ certificates along with a passport size photograph at ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Po: SE Railway Complex, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar 751023 on the above mentioned dates. Applicant should report to the centre between 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM on the specified date above. After scrutiny and verification of original documents eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test/skill test/interview.