Project Vacancy Walk-In Interviews (Advt.No.4/2018)
Applications are invited for one position of Research Assistant under a project entitled “A community study to assess the prevalence, knowledge and disability regarding low back pain among North Indian population” sponsored by Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi GP-430 under the supervision of Dr. Dipika Bansal, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
|No. of Positions:||01|
|Age limit:||Below 28 years|
|Tenure of the post:||10 months|
- M.Sc. in Pharmacology / Clinical Research/Biochemistry / Microbiology / Life Sciences OR
- M.Pharm in Pharmacy Practice/ Pharmacology / Clinical Research / Clinical Pharmacy / life sciences OR
- Pharm. D OR
- MPH Public health
The walk-in-interviews will be held on 20-09-2018 (Thursday) from 4.00 PM to 5.00PM in the in Room No. 206 NBC, Block-F, Department of Pharmacy Practice, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the interviews along with the application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website <www.niper.gov.in>.
The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should bring the application in triplicate on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at S.A.S. Nagar /Chandigarh.
- The application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates/degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
- Candidates with an incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self-attested copies of degree/ certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate/reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/seminar / written test/interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
- Confirmation for attending the walk-in-interviews can be dropped at email@example.com.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.