Trainee IPQA-Quality Assurance Position
Fantastic career opportunity for candidates having a Masters Degree in any Biotechnology.
Position Title: Trainee IPQA-Quality Assurance Position
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Delhi
Education Required: Postgraduate (MS/M.Sc(Science) – Biotechnology)
Salary: INR As per company norms
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Purpose of Position: The Profile requires the person to perform IPQA activities in Manufacturing, packing & Warehouse (RM/PM).
- To give line clearance for: a. Dispensing of Raw Material and Packaging Material. b. Manufacturing & Packaging Operation.
- To perform in-process quality checks at various stages of manufacturing and packing.
- To verify the daily usage log book of manufacturing, packing and warehouse department.
- To check the batch coding record of all batches.
- To withdraw in-process, finished Product and control sample and send to respective departments.
- To review online filled BMR, BPR and all other batch related records.
- To verify environmental monitoring of manufacturing, warehouse and other controlled areas and ensure that environmental monitoring is done as per approved schedules.
- To ensure compliance of SOPs in warehouse and manufacturing department.
- Functional Reporting shall be as per Departmental organogram.
- Handling of Control Samples (Collection, Issuance & Destruction) and record preparation.
- Any other work assigned by your Reporting Manager/Seniors diligently and promptly.
The responsibilities may be reviewed/added as per company requirements from time to time.
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd:
A Leading WHO-GMP, ISO Certified Company in the field of specialised Medical Equipments, Diagnostic Kits & Reagents as well as Blood Bags.WHO-GMP, ISO Certified Company.