Position Vacant for Assistant Manager – Production
Fantastic career opportunity for candidates having a Masters Degree in any Biotechnology.
Position Title: Assistant Manager – Production
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Delhi
Education Required: Postgraduate (MS/M.Sc(Science) – Biotechnology)
Salary: INR As per company norms
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- In process monitoring to check the quality of the product at each stage of the process and provide on job training to concern workers.
- Maintaining cleaning and hygiene condition in the area as per respective SOP.
- On line documentation as per requirement. Preparation of reports etc.
- Ensuring timely availability of material for smooth production.
- Ensuring smooth material flow for timely availability of material or semi-finish good for next stage of the process.
- Ensuring timely and efficient execution of production targets.
- Maintain identifications status of the process, material, semi-finished good, machines and equipment at each stage of the process.
- Monitoring of rejection at various stage of the process and analyze it and reduce it by effective monitoring, analyzing and eliminating the root cause.
- To take prompt action for any breakdown maintenance as well as preventive maintenance of machine and equipment.
- Maintaining interdepartmental coordination as per the production requirement.
- Follow and implement SOPs as per requirement.
- Coordination with other supporting departments like maintenance, QA, QC and stores etc.
- Assisting in validation and calibration activity and monitoring calibration and validation status of process and equipment and measuring devices.
- Functional reporting shall be as per departmental organogram. 15. Any other task assigned by reporting Manager/seniors.
J.Mitra and Co. Pvt. Ltd:
A Leading WHO-GMP, ISO Certified Company in the field of specialised Medical Equipments, Diagnostic Kits & Reagents as well as Blood Bags.WHO-GMP, ISO Certified Company.