Research Fellow Position Point-of-Care Microfluidic platform for TB diagnostics
The Centre for Human Disease Research focuses on conducting interdisciplinary research on Tuberculosis, Schizophrenia and Oral Cancer. This effort is supported by institutional funding of ~4.50 crores for the next three years. The present call is for motivated young students who wish to pursue their careers in research using cutting-edge technologies.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for Research Fellow (one position) to work in developing Point-of-Care Microfluidic platform for TB diagnostics.
Title: Development of Point-of-Care Microfluidic platform for TB diagnostics
Duration: 3 year
- Development of Microfluidic system for sample preparation, characterization, detection.
- Development of fully-integrated and automated Microfluidic platform.
- Report, Present, Publish, your work regularly with the best research ethics & standards.
Fellowship: INR 20,000 – INR 25,000 per month
- MTech (Bioengineering, Bioelectronics, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical or
- Preference will be given to the candidates with experience in one/more relevant areas, like Microfluidics, BioMEMS, Microfabrication, Bioengineering, Biomechanics, etc.
How to apply
Please apply with CV and Cover letter (showing alignment and justification with the roles/responsibilities/requirements) using this form (https://goo.gl/forms/vQWHnCWM1qyE7tI73) by 23 September 2018.
Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for interview to be held at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus and no TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Selected candidate may be permitted to register for the Ph.D. programme of BITS, Pilani, subject to the fulfillment of the requirements (http://www.bitsadmission.com/phmain.aspx).
Prof. K. Nagamohan
Prof. Sanket Goel
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.