WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
Position(s): Junior Research Fellow
No. of Position(s): (1 No.)
Funding Agency: DST Sponsored Project
Title: “Identification and analysis of extracellular matrix components important for heart development using zebrafish as a model organism” (SP-239)
Period of the Project & Post Code: Period up to – 08 February 2019. Post Code: ARI/SP-239/JRF
Group/ Division: Developmental Biology
Monthly stipend: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA.
I) 1st Class M.Sc. in any discipline in Biological Sciences.
II) JRF- CSIR/UGC or NET qualified. Desirable: Experience in animal handling skills
Age limit (as on date of interview)
28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST, Women, Physically handicapped candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Date & Schedule of Walk- in- Interview:
(i) Date of Walk-in-interview: 12/09/2018 (Wednesday)
(ii) Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
(iii) Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
(iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.00 AM onwards
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).
- Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Candidates attending the interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.