Division Plant Pathology
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Employment Notice for Walk-in-interview
Walk-in-interview will be held in the Division Plant Pathology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012 to recruit outstanding personnel for the following post to work in Consortium Research Platform (CRP) on Genomics.
The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on 14 September 2018 at 09:30 AM along with their complete bio-data in an Application format.
Name of Post: Young Professional II
No. of Post: 01
Name of the Project: Consortium Research Platform (CRP) on Genomics Pathogenomics
Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Rashmi Aggarwal, Head & PI, Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi- 12
Date of Interview: 14 September 2018
Emoluments (Fixed) Per Month: Rs. 25,000.00 (Consolidated) (As per ICAR F. No.17 (1)/2013-Estt. IV Dated 12/08/2013)
Essential: (Minimum qualifications): Master’s degree in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Life sciences.
Desirable: Experience on 1. Hands on experience in Plant pathological and Molecular and Biotechnological tools.
Terms & Conditions
- All the positions are purely temporary in nature and are co-terminus with the project. The renewal of the yearly contract is subjected to the satisfactory performance.
- Eligible candidates may come for the walk-in-interview on 14 September 2018 with two copies of their bio-data, two passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of their certificates/mark sheets/experience proof. Applicant must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification. Reporting time: 9.30 AM on 14 September 2018 at the Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi-110012.
- Age Limit for all the positions is 35 years max. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and woman candidates as per Govt./ICAR guidelines. Minimum age should be of 18 years as on date of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interviews. 6. Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.