Research Associate- HHC, Bangalore, India
Candidates having a B. Tech or Masters in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, this is a fantastic career opportunity with potential for personal and professional development.
Job Title: Research Associate- HHC, Bangalore, India
Job Area: Technical Services
Research Associate, Household care, Bangalore, India
Are you ready for a challenging role that lets you use both your scientific grounding and communication skills? You’ll be part of a dynamic team, based in Bangalore and will assist in the development and running of experiments related to HHC industry.
In this role, you will be mainly coordinating with the sales team to understand the requirement. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are as comfortable with new technology as you are with interpreting data and presenting results. For the right individual, this is a fantastic career opportunity with potential for personal and professional development.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Master’s degree in Science (B. Tech or Masters in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry)
- Be a team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years work experience in related field
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Be proactive and ready to take responsibility
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.