Associate Patent Analyst, Global Search and Analysis, Bangalore
Candidates having a master degree in Biological Sciences, this is a fantastic career opportunity with potential for personal and professional development.
Job Title: Associate Patent Analyst, Global Search and Analysis, Bangalore
Job Area: Research and Development
Are you ready for a challenging role that lets you use both your scientific grounding, analytical and communication skills?
You’ll be part of a dynamic team of Search and Analysis staff based in Bangalore who support global IP department of around 30 Patent Agents and License and Strategy professionals. You will assist in the delivery of search and analysis projects.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are as comfortable with learning new technology as you are with doing patent search and analysis.
In this position, you need to:
- Have at least a Master degree in Biological Sciences
- Have a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 3 years’ experience in patent search and analysis
- Be a team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Be proactive and ready to take responsibility.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.