Central University of Kerala
Tejaswini Hills, Periya ( P.O),
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) for the following position in the research project entitled “Rubrivivaxin and Rhodethrin as Novel Inhibitors for Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cell lines” sponsored by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) Govt. of India.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Positions: ONE
Emoluments for the position: As per DST-SERB norms.
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR / UGC-NET/GATE etc. are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 25000.00+10% HRA per month.
- Others will be eligible for Rs.16, 000.00 per month (Consolidated) based on their academic qualification.
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc/M.Phil in Life Sciences/Genomic Science/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology or equivalent with at least 55% aggregate marks and valid NET/GATE score.
M.Sc., Final Year results awaited candidates also eligible to apply.
Desirable: Candidates having lab experience in cell culture maintenance will be preferred.
Duration (3 years): Depending upon the suitability of the candidate, the appointment to be made is purely temporary for one year, but extendible after work progress assessment each year until the duration of the project.
Age Limit: 28 years or below as on the last date of the application (age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates will be given as per the DST-SERB, Govt. of India norms.
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested candidate should send their detailed curriculum vitae to the e-mail: RNKumavath@cukerala.ac.in
- The CV should include name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications in tabular form (mentioning name of degree, board, year of passing, aggregate marks, and distinction/rank if any), any national level exam qualified, work experience if any.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the project JRF, if
- The applicant should carry all original certificates of the qualifying exams at the time of attending the interview.
- The selected JRF will be encouraged to register for Ph.D. in Genomics if the candidate fulfills the Central University of Kerala Ph.D. regulations.
- The last date for the receipt of applications is 20th August 2018.
- Date and time of Interview: 3rd September 2018 (Monday) at 11.00AM
Venue: Department of Genomic Science, (Krishna Building) Tejaswini Hills, Periya, Kasaragod, Kerala.